* '''January''' Knight Errant releases a report concerning the Mealtime Killer, identifying the serial killer as Teresa Castillo of Galveston, Texas, who claimed responsibility for twenty-three deaths over seven months.
* '''January 15''' Marcus Killinger kills again, this time in Washington, FDC. A troll has joined him as a second "We are free" killer.
* '''February 13''' Last known sighting of the shapeshifterToxic Spirits "Artaxias" in Hong Kong Free Enterprise Zone.
* '''March''' Ghostwalker outlaws spirit summoning in Denver at the behest of Zebulon, the Great Spirit of Denver.
* '''March 3''' Five Yamatetsu Nautical Technologies aircraft fall apart in mid-flight this week.
* '''April''' On the one-year anniversary of the first reported victim of the Mealtime Killer, copycat killings occur on five continents. Contact with Gagarin Station on Mars is lost.
* '''April 20''' The CAS Marine Corps issues an arrest warrant for Colonel Pura Severn, a suspected insect shaman. Col. Severn flees before MPs can arrest her, taking twelve fellow soldiers (suspected to be invested with insect spirits) with her.
* '''June 4''' Amazonia experiences a five-day streak of spontaneous mid-flight structural failures in its aircraft.
* '''June 22''' Tyler Lane, the Minuteman Security officer investigating Marcus Killinger, becomes a suspect in another "We are free" killing and disappears.
* '''July 1''' The Second Treaty of Denver expires.
* '''July 18''' "We are free" killings occur in multiple cities all on the same day.
* '''July 28''' Buildings in Bogotá built by Central Industrial spontaneously collapse.
* '''August''' Shadowrunner teams have destroyed an estimated two dozen dragon eggs by this time. Contact is restored with Gagarin Station on Mars after 130 days of silence.
* '''August 8''' Evo Marine Brack Onijigo leads a force to occupy the bridges of the ''ENF-Akula Krov'' and opens fire on two other ships in the group during a training exercise in the South Pacific. All three ships suffer unrecoverable damage (a clandestine Thor shot sinks the ''Akula Krov'' at 2130 hours) and 219 crewmen are lost at sea. In messages sent to his wife, Brack exhibits a loss of awareness of his activities.
* '''August 11''' During a Desert Wars battle between the Ares Delta Dogs and the Mojave Rattlers, the Rattlers' Cavalier Arms equipment spontaneously fails.
* '''September 1''' Ghostwalker has Perianwyr arrested for "illegal bondage of sapient beings" (spirit summoning) and "treason."
* '''September 5''' Nicholas Aurelius throws himself from his Gulfstream while en route to Detroit. The shadows believe that he did so in response to pursuing insect spirits.
* '''September 7''' The Weekday Eclipse club in downtown Denver is firebombed the day before a scheduled benefit concert for Perianwyr. The Zone Defense Force investigators blame faulty wiring.
* '''September 19''' Shadowrunner teams employed by Alamais burn swathes of the Mount Shasta forest and kill any shamans and Northern Crescent gypsies they encounter. Hestaby ends the carnage within minutes of her intervention. Lone Star investigators discover forensic evidence of the use of Surtr.
* '''September 20''' Numerous member of the Godzgo-gang, including leaders Rex Paquette and Apollo, are found dead and mutilated along I-70 in the Pueblo Corporate Council sector of Denver. The Fronts go-gang absorbs the Aurora Angels hacker gang, becoming the largest go-gang in the city sector.
* '''October''' Roland's Sword and the Sons of Siegfried claim responsibility for sabotaging Heavy Metal, Iraq Oil, and Saurer-Rieter, all subsidiaries of Saeder-Krupp.
* '''October 2''' The Zombies thrill gang attacks Zone Defense Force vehicles and checkpoints. The attacks leave significant collateral damage and civilian casualties. The gang has powerful technological and magical support to keep the ZDF from tracking them down during the terror spree.
* '''October 3''' The DA MurdersSeattle District Attorney David Beatty and numerous members of his office and their families, including the entire Project Freedom staff, are assassinated.
** ''1350 Zulu'' ''Operation Marauder'' Aztlan Special Forces assault Sirrurg's "mini-hoard" outside Roswell.
** ''1406'' Ground Task Force-One engages with a heavy security presence including dracoforms, drakes, spirits, and at least two adult dragons. After all resistance is pacified and the dead and wounded are removed, GTF-1 demolishes the structure.
** ''apx. 1500'' Aztechnology's subverted spy satellites locate Sirrurg racing up the Pacific coast toward GTF-1's location. Air Task Force-Two is scrambled to intercept with ATF-3 reinforcing and ATF-1 on standby. Sirrurg rips through the ATF-2's first wave, although the drones manage to score several direct hits. The AZT forces are believed to have deployed a top-secret weapon codenamed Blue-227, tailored specifically to fight Sirrurg. A shot from the ''Chupacabra'''s railgun hits Sirrurg's left shoulder, forcing him down approximately thirty miles north of Acapulco. Overwhelming ground forces move into engage Sirrurg.
** Sirrurg attempts a magical ritual to end the battle. The ritual releases a half-kilometer-wide energy discharge that blinds everyone looking directly at it and then collapses, killing everyone caught inside. Sirrurg falls to the ground but before Aztlan forces can approach him, a storm rises, briefly obscuring the site before blowing out and revealing that Sirrurg's body has vanished.
** The Aztlan military begins ''Operation Huntress''. The Battle of Bogotá begins as Aztlan surrounds and invades Bogotá.
* '''October 7''' A dual-natured bomb rips open the Wonderland club in Denver; Lucinda Gray Arrow and the Free SpiritAlyss are among the dead. Alamos 20,000 takes credit for the attack.
* '''October 10''' The Dragon's Lair, Ghostwalker's private node in the Denver Data Haven, is cracked. Ghostwalker sends the Zone Defense Force to the Data Haven's physical location and arrests everyone still on site. Nexus second-in-command Silvery K surrenders herself into ZDF custody.
* '''October 13''' The Aztlan military effectively cuts off Bogotá from the outside world. Rules of engagement are to shoot on sight any craft trying to leave or enter the city. In Denver, the Zombies, Aurora Angels, and the Kirlov Vory v ZakoneYakuza clan.
* '''October 15''' The Aztlan military establishes a fifty-kilometer no-fly zone around Bogotá. Amazonia and other countries protest Aztlan's siege of the city before the United Nations. Anti-dragon forces attack a Transys Neuronet lab in Edinburgh where Celedyr is working. The Great Dragon shifts into his draconic form to protect his co-workers, causing significant collateral damage; the Order of Saint George claims responsibility for the attack. Denver's GridGuide network falls to a complex, evolving computer virus, introduced to the system by agents working for Puck and the Jester's Army.
* '''October 17''' Agents hired by Alamais assassinate Ludmilla Reanka in North Cara'Sir.
* '''October 18-28''' The Amazonian military attempts to lift the siege of Bogotá with assistance from MET2000, Black Star, and Combat, Inc. The offensive turns into a brutal citywide melee.
* '''October 19''' In her last message to JackPoint, Black Mamba warns the shadow community that exposure to Blue-227 can cause "blood fury" in metahumanity. Mamba is believed killed in action. Denver erupts in civil war; Ghostwalker responds by declaring martial law, curfews, and severing the city from the international Matrix.
* '''October 26''' Shadowrunners steal nearly one thousand counterfeit commlinks from Knight Errant's 14th Precinct evidence lockers in Seattle.
* '''October 28''' At 1634 local, a United Nations Peacekeeping Force arrives in Cali, Aztlan, with orders to render aid as needed and end hostilities by force if necessary. All hostilities mysteriously cease upon the UNPF's arrival. The Great DragonHualpa offers terms of cease-fire to Aztlan, which are accepted.
* '''October 29''' Aztlan President Enrico Silva and Hualpa sign the cease-fire agreement in Geneva. A new border between Aztlan and Amazonia is established and the no-fly zone over Bogotá is lifted. All sanctions against Aztlan are lifted.
* '''October 31''' Ghostwalker and Harlequin duel in Denver before Zebulon interrupts and convinces Ghostwalker to stand down. Aztechnology occupies all of Denver south of 6th Avenue during the blizzard.
* '''November 1''' In a NewsTalk interview, Hestaby defends her actions in Dubai and against the terrorists that burned Mount Shasta, accusing Alamais of backing them, and implies that Sirrurg is still alive.
* '''November 2''' Magical energy accumulates around Mount Shasta. Discussions for a third Treaty of Denver begin between the UCAS, CAS, Sioux Nation, Pueblo Corporate Council, and Aztechnology. Shadowrunners free Perianwyr from imprisonment.
* '''November 3''' The magical accumulation around Mount Shasta is released at 0139 hours. At the same time, a massive explosion occurs at Alamais's compound in GeMiTo. Two lesser dragons are killed while Alamais and two others are wounded. Four hours later, Alamais responds by wreaking havoc within GeMiTo, killing almost three thousand metahumans in five hours.
* '''November 5-6''' Lofwyr attacks Alamais's GeMiTo compound with overwhelming force that consists of over a thousand metahuman mercenaries and shadowrunners, armored fighting vehicles, air support, twenty adult dragons, and the Great Dragons Lung and Arleesh. Metahuman shadowrunners score the killing blow on Alamais at approximately 1006 on November 6.
* '''November 8''' The Great Dragons leave their lairs for a formal assembly. The Assembly sentences Sirrurg to imprisonment. In Asamando, United Nations inspectors are killed by feral ghouls while investigating conditions at the nation's prisons.
* '''November 16''' Queen Thema Laula of Asamando collapses shortly before a scheduled national address, having suffered a major heart attack.
* '''November 25''' Queen Thema Laula of Asamando dies. Her daughter Rani is crowned, symbolically devours her mother's heart, and declares a forty-four day period of mourning.
* '''December 1''' Danielle de la Mar announces new Matrix grids and protocols, maintained by the Corporate Court members, that promise Matrix access worldwide.
* '''December 7''' Martin de Vries is publicly outed as a vampire at a book signing in Houston, Texas, when half a dozen vampires attempt to kill him.
* '''December 16''' Three Tsimshian council candidates and two incumbents begin showing signs of early-onset dementia.
* '''December 20''' The Great Dragon Assembly moves that Hestaby be stripped of her hoard and lair and to be ostracized from their culture.
* '''December 22-24''' Forces hired by the Great Dragons march into Mount Shasta to repossess Hestaby's holdings. The Shasta Shamans are almost wiped out, the Shasta Lodge is destroyed, two hundred Northern Crescent gypsies are killed, and nearly twenty thousand hectares of forest is destroyed. The Great Dragons' forces take three days to catalog and transport Hestaby's hoard.
* '''December 24''' A federal grand jury indicts Edmund Jeffries on a laundry list of felony charges.